Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana

Yesterday was Nana's Birthday. Since she was headed off on a road trip for some wine tasting, the girls needed to call her early to sing Happy Birthday. Well Kate and Ella sang but then Kate started to cry. It was too much to bear for somebody else to have her birthday before hers. She cried, "I want it to be my birthday." So our Nana had a great idea. She told Ryan to go get cupcakes for Nana and, if they could handle the pressure, gobble up those cupcakes for her. I came home from work to a great surprise. We sang Happy Birthday again and did a number on some cupcakes- oh the sacrifices you make for the love of your family. Sorry we could not be with you on your birthday, Nana, but we hope you had a great day. We love you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Ella and Kate. Your singing made me very happy. I hope you enjoyed my cake.

    ReplyDelete